Saturday, October 10, 2009

In space, no one can hear you blog.


I'm a reluctant writer of blogs. It's not natural to me, I have actual, physical journals/sketchbooks to fill. And I keep it private mostly. Writing stuff online and leaving it out there goes against what I'm so used to.

But I do see a point in doing this. I see it as another of my journals. Just digital. Googlable. Public. I'm coming around to the concept. As you can see, my frequency leaves a lot to be desired. I'm trying to make this a habit and make it often. Like daily-often. Which means there might be a lot more junk coming out of these fingers.

Since the whole point of setting up this blog was to, for those of you who know me, get to know me better, it makes sense for me to increase the rate of entries. Gives you something new to look at too if you happen to be revisiting this sorry blog of mine.

So, here's to more words to clog the interwebs, keep Google busy, and hopefully, in and between those words, you find reasons to justify why you have such a kooky friend in me. And still decide to keep me.

We still tight, right?
(I know, OK, OK. Cool. See you later. Or I see you another time. OK, bye.)

No comments:

Post a Comment